Pages

To Capturing Life...

Did you just get your new camera? Do you want to make the leap from snapping photos to making arts? Then I invite you to take that journey with me, an artistically challenged guy who enjoys capturing life's moments with a pound of technology and an ounce of creativity. I hope my site can ignite your spark of imagination. Let's record the light of our lives together!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

People by the Water

As a Vancouverite, there is, naturally, no shortage of water in my work. Through an accidental discovery, I have come to realize how much people's life in Vancouver actually depends on water and the vast variety of activities people do centred around water. I, therefore, devoted this People by the Water album solely to show how people interact with water, here in Vancouver, here in Canada, here on Earth (hopefully)! I hope you enjoy or even take away some ideas!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment