Pages

To Capturing Life...

Did you just get your new camera? Do you want to make the leap from snapping photos to making arts? Then I invite you to take that journey with me, an artistically challenged guy who enjoys capturing life's moments with a pound of technology and an ounce of creativity. I hope my site can ignite your spark of imagination. Let's record the light of our lives together!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Begining

I enjoy taking photos! I enjoy playing with my cameras. What I enjoy the most, however, is life - and to record life with photos.

If you are a new photographer like myself, and you, too, are struggling to make the leap from snapshots to making arts, then you have come to the right place! My site will be mainly devoted to:

1. Sharing my work - in hopes of giving you some ideas as well as improving my own skills with your most valued comments.
2. Sharing my advice and lessons I have learnt over time.
3. Product suggestions for new photographers.
4. Anything YOU want to see!

Let's record the light of our lives together!

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment